Welcome to your Simple and Compound Interest(Study by Topics Junior Class) NAME EMAIL PHONE NUMBER 1. If the difference between the S.I and the C.I for 3 years at 5% per annum is Rs 122 , find the sum10000160001600120002. Vijay invested Rs.50,000 partly at 10% and partly at 15%. His total income after a year was Rs.7000. How much did he invest at the rate of 10%?Rs.40,000Rs.20,000Rs.45,000Rs.12,0003. A sum of Rs 2600 is lent out in two parts in such a way that the interest on one part at 10% S.I for 5 years is equal to that on the other part at 9% S.I for 6 years. Find the two sums1350 ,12501300 , 12001450 , 12501245 , 13454. Which is the compound interest for 6 years?P×2n×6All of the aboveNone of the aboveP×[1+(r/100]6n5. Divide Rs 3903 between A and B , so that A’s share at the end of 7 years may equal B’s share at the end of 9 years , compound interest being at 4%2030 , 18756865 , 87652045 , 18602028 , 18756. Find the difference between the C.I and the S.I for the sum Rs 1500 at 10% p.a for two years17.51512.5107. A sum of money invested for a certain number of years at 8% p.a. simple interest grows to Rs.180. The same sum of money invested for the same number of years at 4% p.a. simple interest grows to Rs.120 only. For how many years was the sum invested?40 yearsCannot be determined25 years33 years and 4 months8. What is the difference between Money borrowed and amount?None of the abovA and BCompound interestSimple interest9. Rs. 5887 is divided between Shyam and Ram, such that Shyam's share at the end of 9 years is equal to Ram's share at the end of 11 years, compounded annually at the rate of 5%. Find the share of Shyam30872088None of these200010. Find the time N400 will yield an interest of N40 at the rate of 5% per annum.5 years1 year3 years4 years2 years11. What is the compound interest of a rate of 3.5 % first year, 6.8 second year and 9% the third year. Calculate the amount.None of the above36,89567,95868,90012. A person lends Rs 600 for 5 years and Rs 750 for 2 years , received altogether Rs 450 as S.I . Find the rate per an 12.50%8%12%10%13. What will the formulae of SI be if rates vary?SI(R×2P)/100P×(R1+R2+R3+R4...)/100None of the above2(SI +T)/10014. A man borrows Rs 5000 for a period of 4 years at 10% S.I , with the condition that he will pay back principal plus interest accumulated in 4 years . After 2 years he goes to the bank and repays 50% of the total amount due. At the end of the 4th year what amount should he pay to clear all dues150035004500250015. Find the simple interest earned on $1200 invested at 6% for 7 months$42$32$54$6716. A certain sum is interested at compound. The interest accrued in the first two years is Rs 272 and that in the first three years is Rs 434 , find the rate %10.50%12.50%13.50%11.50%17. How many years will it take to earn N8100 simple interest on N180000 at 9% per annum?1½yrs¼yr2yr½yr1yr18. Which is a formula for Compound interest?A=P×[1+(r/100)] nR+n/100P*1+5n1+n/10019. A sum of money at S.I amounts to Rs 600 in 4 years and to Rs 650 in 6 years , find the rate % p.a3%5%4%6%20. What annual payment will discharge a debt of Rs 770 due in 5 years , the rate of interest being 5% simple interest per annum12015014013021 out of 20Time is Up!