Scholarship Alert, to learn more keep reading…
The U.S Embassy Nigeria Education USA opportunity funds program:
Applications for the U.S Embassy Nigeria Education USA Opportunity Funds Programs (OFP) 2022 are now open, the United States Embassy in Nigeria seeks to identify academically qualified and highly motivated students in Nigeria to join the program.The OFP’s mission is to assist candidates with financial assistance to colleges and universities in the U.S. OFP finances the cost of the application process, including registration fees for required standardized examinations and provides free membership to the U.S Education USA advising center.
What they look for?
• Strong academic record
• Robust participation in extracurricular activities
• Involvement in leadership roles
• Excellent community service participation
• Financial Need
This program is open to undergraduate students in Nigeria. Participants are required to have the following documents:
• WAEC Result (word or PDF files). NOTE– If WAEC results are not available, the student must be currently in SS3. If WAEC results are available, they must be from May/June WAEC. Students who have already started a university education are NOT eligible to apply.
• Mock WAEC or Most Recent WAEC with at least 6 A1s including Mathematics and English.
• Letter of recommendation from a teacher or your school principal attesting to your character, talent and skills. Please do not include a basic testimonial that does not talk about you as an individual.
• Copy of your transcript from JSS3 to SS3 including your mock and first term results, if possible.
• Write three essays each of about 250 – 300 words.
Application Deadline is 31st of May, 2022.
For more information and guidance register today with GECCA to begin your journey today.